Apple has lot of limitations and not at all user-friendly. No doubt it is one of the biggest brands in the industry, but it doesn’t suit for all the users. There are many users who just want to prove to the world that they cut-apple products and they don’t even know how to use it. So yes, how to uninstall Apps on Macbook Pro? There are certain steps that you need to follow to uninstall apps on Macbook Pro.
Steps to delete applications downloaded via App Store
- How to uninstall Apps on Macbook Pro? Click on Launchpad on Macbook. It will be present right at the task bard, Tap on F4 function or otherwise by just moving four-finger pinch across the trackpad.
- Choose the apps that you wish to uninstall from the App Store.
- Press and hold on the icon until and unless it goes into a jiggly mode.
- Then click on the cross mark that appears on the left side of the icon.
- It will ask your permission whether to delete the icon or not.
- If incase you want to delete, click on delete and the icon disappears.
Steps to Delete Applications on iPhone
- Tap on the icon that you want to delete on the iPhone.
- Press and hold on the icon.
- The cross mark appears on top of the icon.
- Tap on it and delete it.
- There is no recycle bin option on iPhone. If you want to re-install, you should again do it from the App Store.
Steps to delete applications using finder
- Suppose you have downloaded the apps on to your Macbook and you want to delete it, finder is the best option.
- Tap on finder, which will be available in the Dock.
- Tap on the application that you want to get rid off.
- You don’t have to go through all the application, you can as well search the particular application that you want to delete through the search box.
- Right click on app.
- Tap on Move to Dustbin.
Steps to delete applications from Dock
- Find the application that you want to remove from dock. Dock is just like the taskbar in windows.
- You can simply click and long press on the icon which you want to remove from dock.
- Drag and Drop the icon to Trash.
- Click empty.
Hope the blog has answered your entire question with regards to the question how to uninstall Apps on Macbook Pro? Go through these points and then try executing things. Stay connected to us for more such sections. Thanks for reading!